You have heard the jargons. Internet of things. Virtual reality. Automation. Robotics. Smart cities. However, with all these emerging innovations promising to reduce the cost of our assets, which technologies should you invest in? How do you integrate the new technologies into your existing infrastructure? How do companies reduce the associated risk of failure or costly mistakes?
IPWEA NSW Emerging Technologies in Public Infrastructure conference, 15-16 June 2017, in Sydney will answer these complex questions as well as provide 12 practical applications of drones, robots, artificial intelligence, and many more from leading industry peers.
By attending delegates will gain and learn:
1. How to improve your organisation’s bottom line and remain competitive
2. How to get the most out of your emerging technology investments
3. Understand how emerging trends will reduce the cost of your assets
and improve service delivery outcomes
4. How to break into new markets and embrace emerging technologies
5. How to determine which technologies will be important to your business
PLUS ENJOY HARBOUR CRUISE + 3 COURSE DINNER + VIVID
These are the types of conversations and discussions explored at this year’s highly anticipated Emerging Technologies in Public Infrastructure conference in June.
REGISTER BEFORE 28TH APRIL and save $$$
IPWEA Members rate – $1420 + GST
Non Members rate – $1799 + GST
Call 02 82673009 to register 5 or more delegates
Click here to register – www.publicinfrastructure.com.au