IPWEA (NSW) is pleased to announce our inaugural Empowering Women in STEM Congress, to be held on 18-19 October at the Australian National Maritime Museum.
This Congress aim is to establish and promote the outstanding contribution woman make to the engineering, scientific and technological communities that improve and evolve our society. This event not only creates opportunities and pathways to inspire Australia’s future leaders but will allow you to have your say and influence future policy through our call to action communique.
Key topics on the discussion agenda will include:
· Developing a National STEM Workforce strategy
· Exploring innovative pathway models for women in STEM landscape
· Providing innovative solutions and strategic engagement with educational institutions to meet common goals
· How to balance professional and personal demands in STEM careers
· Implementing award winning partnerships and industry training programs
· Applying practical steps organisations can take to advance women in STEM and leadership
· Developing pragmatic platforms to ensure women succeed in STEM industries
· How to foster innovation to build a future of leaders and implementing a positive change
Come along, have a say and be heard! To register, go to www.wisecongress.com.au